Wednesday, July 13, 2016

11 July 2016 - Week 37

So not much has happened this past week. We lost our phone on the 4th and we found it a couple days later. Someone found it and turned it in so that was good. Being in a small town branch is very different than what I'm used to. I'm used to huge wards where everyone is solid lol. There were maybe 15 people there at church Sunday and 15 is probably stretching it. Elder Hix gave the opening prayer, Elder Hix blessed the sacrament and I passed it. Elder Hix and I both gave a 15 min talk in sacrament. Elder Hix and I taught priesthood and Elder Hix and I took the sacrament to 2 different people after church. Busy Sunday! We got our haircut this morning, I just took a video and put it on the drive lol but yeah that was pretty much our week. Lots of lifting and fishing. Thanks for all the support! Couldn't be doing this without you guys! Love y'all! -Elder Gilbert








No comments:

Post a Comment