Wednesday, July 27, 2016

25 July 2016 - Weeks 38 and 39

Hello Everyone! Apologies for not posting last week - we were waiting to hear about transfers and thought we would hear each day - the results are finally in! Elder Hix and Elder Gilbert will be staying in Hamilton for another 6 weeks! They are both very excited to be staying together and extremely grateful to the Member there who allows them access to his gym :) Here is Elder Gilbert's message this week - I expressed concern how focused they seem to be on working out and he promised they are still tracting everyday, dodging bashers, and looking for people to teach - our prayers are that they can find someone this next 6 weeks :)


This is about how district meeting goes when you have a senior couple to show us how to flex.


Went on a blitz with our Zone Leaders in Tupelo, MS 
and saw the opportunity to throw some cardio at Elder Sears!

It's way too humid here, It's like breathing hot water!  We just received our transfer instructions. Elder Hix and I are staying together for another 6 weeks! And Elder Hix is district leader. I'm super exited I get to grind here for another 6 weeks. Last 6 weeks we did pretty good, we stuck with our workouts and for the most part we stuck with our diet and meal plan. So we kinda got an idea of how everything works, how the workouts are, what weight to use, how the lack of carbs will affect me in my workouts, I need to eat less amounts but more frequent, need to prep the meals before so when I'm dead tired after the gym my food is ready or at least basically ready so I don't just give in and go to taco bell because it's fast. Now I know all that. And I am going to hit it and go all the way this next 6 weeks and just see what the results can be. I'm sick and tired of it just being "potential". So I'm super stoked about this up coming 6 weeks!! Love to y'all and thanks for everything! - Elder Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment