Tuesday, April 19, 2016

18 April 2016 - Week 25

We had a good week this week! We are meeting and finding lots of people. We met some horses too! And idk we are just grinding. I gave a short little talk in sacerment yesterday and people seemed to enjoy it. Mkhwanazi took a short video of me in full teaching mode - I will try to get it sent to you! So this guy in our ward is from Toronto and he is the anouncer for the Alabama hockey team and he said he will introduce me to some of the players and the coach! He also invited me to go play with them! But I dont think I will be allowed to :/ So there is this really cool story about my AP I want to tell you guys but I don't have a lot of time. I will try to get a video of it and send that too. Ummmm idk what else to say - not much has happend lately. It's so green now! It's starting to get hotter!! But anyway, thank you for all the letters and please keep sending them! Love Y'all! 
-Elder Gilbert



No comments:

Post a Comment