Wednesday, May 18, 2016

16 May 2016 - Week 29

Hi Everyone! We have a baptism scheduled for the 21st. I'm really exited for it! I think this is exactly what he needs in his life right now. I can't believe I have already been out for 6 months! It feels like time is crawling right now but then it does not seem like its been 6 months! I'm really trying to lose weight and eat right. I'm going to buy a fitbit today so I will be able to track how many steps I take and my calories and everything so I'm excited about that! We have helped a lot of people move lately and seen some really cool huge houses! I bought a Yeti cooler cup the other day. It's so cool! My ice can sit in the cup in the hot car all day and not melt! It's so cool! We are going fishing today so I'm super excited about that! Hopefully I will have some pics of fish next week! Thanks for all the support from everyone! Miss Yall! -Elder Gilbert


 Note from Mom: below is a re-post of the homes he started out with 
on his mission. Our Elder is learning a lot!!


No comments:

Post a Comment