Wednesday, May 4, 2016

2 May 2016 - Goodbye Elder Mkhwanazi

Ok so... transfers! Elder Mkhwanazi is leaving me:( He is heading to Birmingham to be a Zone Leader! I'm pumped for him but sad to see him go. I just made a video of Mkwan and I's time here together, if I had more time I would make it a lot better but I don't have a lot of time so i just thew it together. It was a really cool idea in my head but I just don't have enough time.  I have no idea who I'm getting next. He's coming up from Selma and that's all I know. But I got my back pack this morning! I really like it! I think it will work for what I need! Thanks Mom! Brother Hatch is now our Gospel Principles teacher so I get to spend some more time with him. He's so awesome! He is exactly like the Hatches back home! He has a dj set up in his basement and I got to mess around on it! I think I'm going to give his daughter dj lessons lol. (Mom note: we have told him he better be mixing MoTab!) There are some members here that go gator hunting together! They say they will take me when I come back to Alabama to visit! Its so intense! I got to drive a hummer yesterday! It's so cool and huge! So, we are working on Miracle May (every companionship will get a baptism in May!) We had a good potential but he didn't come to church yesterday :( so idk what we are going to do. Hopefully he comes next week. But yeah we are just getting Mkhwanazi packed up ready to go. I'm exited to get to talk to you guys next week! Love you all and thanks for everything!
- Elder Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment