Wednesday, May 11, 2016

9 May 2016 - Week 28

It was so awesome to get to talk to you guys! I know it was much needed for me and probably for you as well. This is going to be a really hard transfer, and talking to everyone really helped! Mom told me that the blog has like over 2 thousand views so thank you so much everyone who has gone on here and kept up with my life over the past 6 months! Thanks everyone for all the letters and mail and stuff! I hope everyone is doing well and not having too much fun out there without me! Thanks for all the support, I couldn't be doing this without it. 
Love Y'all!!  
                                  Your missionary -Elder Gilbert

Note from Mom: I've noticed if you read this blog on a mobile device, it's really hard to find Elder Gilbert's mailing address. It is: 433 Windsor Court Alabaster, AL  35007 - He has mentioned how much he appreciates paper letters, so he can read them during the week, not just on PDays - our love and thanks to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment