Thursday, November 12, 2015

12 November 2015

WELCOME TO WETUMPKA!!

Hey everyone, I finally made it to Alabama! I'm in Wetumpka, which is just a little north of Montgomery. My trainers name is Elder B and he's a red head from Calgary! :P We are getting along good. Members only feed us about twice a week so please send me food! Like shrimp ramen and Dino oatmeal. And send me letters! My address is 2375 Chapel Lakes Ln. Apt. G. Wetumpka AL 36092. Well, I only have a second to send this but thanks for all the help and letters! Keep sending them! I love everyone and please keep me in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Tod wondered if he was from Alberta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,
    Your father and I are so proud of your decision to go on your mission. We know it's not one you take lightly. May the blessings you give be as many as you receive!
    We will be sending you something for your birthday!
    Remember to be one of the Good Guys!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete