Sunday, November 1, 2015

30 October 2015

At long last we hear from our Missionary! We think his Preparation Day (Pday) must be Fridays while he is in the MTC - it will be Mondays once he is in the field. This is the day they do laundry, shop for food, get haircuts, wash their cars or clean up their bikes, and have a short amount of time with internet access to email their moms :)

Hey Mom!! I know I've only been here for 3 days but it feels like its been weeks! I'm learning so much every single day! I know I'm already starting to gain wait because is like 3 full meals a day and just sitting in class all day. I love you and everyone so much and tell everyone i love them and all is well from the MTC. I just got my mail and thank you for all the letters and for the socks! lol. I love getting mail and i love hearing from all of you! Write me more letters! and it makes me look cool lol. Thank you and i love all of you! Love, Your Missionary, Elder Gilbert

Oh and i was just called to be the District Leader! So i a have to set an example and watch out for the 8 guys in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment