Tuesday, March 22, 2016

21 March 2016 - Week 21

Good week. Sorry it took me so long to get on today. We went hiking this morning! It was really fun but I just wished I had my mountain bike the whole time! But not a lot to report this week. Oh I had the most intense hot sauce ever! It's called "mad dog 357". We got just the tip of a toothpick and ate it and we were dying for like 20 min just eating ice and drinking milk. It was terrible! umm but nothing has really happened this week. We ate at Steak & Shake! ummm the pine trees are pollinating so i have discovered I have allergies! I'm dying!
But that's it! Please keep the mail coming! I love getting mail! Thanks for the support from everyone!
                                                                                                    -Elder Gilbert

Oh i forgot to say! Today is the start of the new transfer! (Mkhwanazi & I are both staying) So I'm hitting the grind with the workouts! It's hard because Elder Mkhwanazi is trying to gain weight and I am trying to lose it! Have a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment