Tuesday, January 24, 2017

23 January 2017 - Week 65

Good week! 

So I had a weird but super spiritual experience this past week. So the branch here is super small and we are basically the only priesthood. So a member of the branch past away last week (I didn't get to meet him). The funeral was Saturday and it was the branch president and us that dressed him. One of the most spiritual experiences of my mission. I could literally feel him and feel his gratitude and for my service when I didn't even know him.

Then earlier today we went to the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory! Which was super cool! There are only 2. One here in Sylacauga and one in Texas. It was awesome! They have a whole parlor upstairs and a huge scoop of ice cream is only 1 dollar and there's no tax lol so we might be stopping by there more often :P 
   
But yeah, those were the highlights of my week. Hope all is well :)
         
Your missionary, -Elder John M. Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment