Monday, November 28, 2016

28 November 2016 - Week 57 - Moving to Mississippi!!

November 28th. Today is my 13th month mark. Crazy! It feels like time is crawling and flying at the same time. So my 21st Birthday is on Wed!! Don't really have anything planned except dinner after transfers. David is taking me and some of my missionary friends to my fave restaurant in Alabama! It's called the fish market in downtown b-ham! I'll attach a pic of it so you guys can see it. So I'm getting transferred. I'm kinda bummed. Madison is awesome! I love the guys I'm around right now, I'm sad to have to say goodbye to them and the awesome families in the ward! I only got to stay here for 3 weeks :/  Thanksgiving was awesome. I've never eaten so much in my life! We had 5 different meals with different people and families. It was awesome! I'm so grateful for how well they take care of us!! And thanks to y'all for the letters and stuff I have already gotten for my b-day! Thanks for all the support y'all give me! Couldn't do it without y'all. Love, Elder John M. Gilbert







New address is on the side of the blog, but in case you can't see it on your phones:
Elder John Gilbert
208 N. Cummings St. Apt #1
Fulton, Mississippi  38843

And yes, I asked - this town in Mississippi is still in the Alabama Mission :)
Love and thanks to you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment